Corn and Arugula Pork Chops
Recipe type: Main Course
- ¼ cup Solvang Olive Rosemary Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 4 bone-in pork chops
- 1 can of corn
- 1 red onion, thinly sliced
- 3 cloves garlic, thinly sliced
- ¼ to ½ tsp red pepper flakes
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 3 tbsp Solvang Olive White Balsamic Vinegar
- 2 tbsp honey
- 5 oz baby arugula
- 1 cup torn fresh basil
- Heat 1 tbsp Solvang Olive Rosemary Olive Oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat.
- Season the pork with salt and pepper and add to the skillet, cooking about 3 minutes per side. Pork should be cooked through and browned. Remove from skillet.
- Adding to skillet corn, red onion, and a ½ tsp of salt, cook vegetables for 3 minutes until corn is browned.
- Stir and continue cooking until charred and tender, about 2 more minutes. Adding garlic and red pepper flakes cooking for another 30 seconds. Set aside.
- Stir in 2 tbsp Solvang Olive White Balsamic Vinegar and the honey; remove from the heat.
- Combine the arugula and 2 tbsp Solvang Olive Rosemary Olive Oil and 1 tbsp Solvang Olive White Balsamic Vinegar in a large bowl. Season with salt and pepper and toss.
Photo Credit: Food Network