Mayonnaise-Free Deviled Eggs
Recipe type: Appetizer
- 1 dozen eggs, hard boiled and shells removed
- 1½ tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp Dijon mustard
- 3-5 tbsp yogurt
- ¾ tsp salt
- Medium piping bag
- ½ tsp black pepper, freshly ground
- Garnish ideas: cayenne pepper, chopped green onions, olives, caviar, fresh herbs, bacon. Surprise your guests with your creativity!
- Halve the peeled eggs lengthwise. Remove the yolks carefully, set the whites aside.
- Press the yolks through a fine-mesh strainer into a medium bowl.
- Add in olive oil, yogurt, mustard, salt and pepper. Mix until smooth.
- Fill the piping bag with yolk mixture, pipe the mixture into the whites. Garnish and serve.